Coming to Fairfax on November 20, 2019
Join us for a full-day Professional Development Networking Event
Live2Lead is a half-day TED Talk-style event presented by John Maxwell and designed to equip attendees with new perspectives, practical tools and key takeaways. Attendees will learn skills they can immediately put into use to up-level their leadership and influence from world-class leadership experts.
Participants are eligible for CEUs and SHRM PDCs.
The original event was delivered on October 11, 2019, to a live audience in Atlanta and to over 300 simulcast locations around the world. We are offering a full rebroadcast with facilitated discussion and a networking lunch.
Contact Tasha at TMTroy@TroyCommunications.Net to schedule your event!
This year we have five incredible speakers:
- John C. Maxwell, leadership expert, bestselling author and coach.
- Marcus Buckingham, a global researcher and thought leader focused on unlocking strengths, increasing performance and pioneering the future of how people work.
- Angela Ahrendts, most recently Senior Vice President of Apple Retail based in Cupertino, CA.
- Rachel Hollis, a #1 New York Times & #1 USA Today Bestselling Author, a top business podcaster and one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the world.
- Chris Hogan, the #1 national best-selling author of Everyday Millionaire and Retire Inspired: It’s Not an Age. It’s a Financial Number.